>Prices for Sessions and Rules
Feathered Grace Farm Payments & Rules
1) Off Site Photo Session/Petting ZooPayment & Event Rules: To reserve a date we require a deposit of 50%. Deposits are Non-Refundable. We accept Cash/Cashier Checks/Personal Checks/Visa/Master Card. The final payment is due upon our arrival of the event time/date. You may make payment in full when booking your event, see cancellation policy below. There will be a $25 charge on any insufficient funds.
2) Cancellation Policy: Cancellations should be made 5 business days prior to scheduled time/date. If you have already paid in full, you will receive a refund within 14 days minus 25% of the deposit charge. Should the weather be in question on the date of your event and you would like to cancel or reschedule to a open date, cancellation or rescheduling should be made 24 hours prior to the scheduled time/date. If weather is in question on the scheduled day, we will call you prior to discuss rescheduling. If you cancel at that time, we can reschedule. If you do not want to reschedule, you will not be charged more than 1/2 of the deposit charge and you will receive a refund for the remaining 1/2 within 14 days. If you have already paid in full, you will receive a refund within 14 days minus 1/2 of the deposit charge. If weather is bad after event has started and we need to stop do to the weather, you will be responsible for all remaining fees (if you have not already paid in full). If for any reason we need to cancel do to issues with horses or animal health etc. All monies will be refunded in full and a discount will be given on your next scheduled event.
3) We DO NOT participate in after dark parties/photo sessions/events. For the safety of all involved, as calm as any animals maybe during the day, night darkness can spook any animal if in an unknown environment.
4) There is no age limit for petting zoo or photo sessions. No one younger than 6 years old will be allowed to ride our Gypsy Horses.
5) Off Site Photo Session Only; For the safety of our Gypsy, we ask that you please keep all dogs/animals in the house or locked away for the duration of the photo session.
6) Off Site Photo Sessions/Petting Zoo; **PLEASE** keep a large parking area open for the truck and trailer. Access for easy load and unload of horses and equipment is very important. If there is no space available for truck and trailer when we arrive, we WILL NOT wait for vehicles to be moved. FGF WILL NOT refund any payments that have already been made.
7) Photo Sessions Only; A travel charge of .55 cents per mile one way will be charged if photo session is more than 25 miles from our farm; Feathered Grace Farm, Manchaca, TX. 78652. www.Googlemaps.com (subject to change as gas prices are rising).
11) WARNING: UNDER TEXAS LAW (CHAPTER 87, CIVIL PRACTICE AND REMEDIES CODE), AN EQUINE PROFESSIONAL IS NOT LIABLE FOR AN INJURY TO OR THE DEATH OF A PARTICIPANT IN EQUINE ACTIVITIES RESULTING FROM THE INHERENT RISKS OF EQUINE ACTIVITIES.
Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.